- PMA ® Certified Pilates Instructor - 2018 (current member status)
- Fully Certified Pilates Instructor – Pilates Academy International - 2015
- CARDIOLATES© Certificate - 2014
- Pre/Post Natal Certificate - 2014
- Redcord ® Active Intro Certificate - 2014
- B.S. Health Sciences - Community Health - Ohio University 2011
- Certified Health Education Specialist (CHES) Certificate - 2011
- ZUMBA Fitness Certified - Basic - 2010
- AFAA Certified Primary Group Exercise Instructor - 2009
- First Aid and CPR certified (current)
Clare Vesecky is a PMA® Certified Pilates Instructor with a friendly, functional and personalized teaching style. She strives to teach each class in a way that leaves you feeling strengthened, stretched and invigorated!
Clare began teaching mat Pilates in 2009 and later completed a comprehensive 450 hour training program through Pilates Academy International when she was living in Chicago. She initially was attracted to Pilates after discovering what an effective cross-training method it was for her running. Years later, she found her way back to Pilates after sitting all day at an office job left her feeling sluggish and tight in her back. Pilates revitalized her body and mind and she loves being able to share the benefits of the practice with others through teaching. Clare has completed continuing education in Pilates for scoliosis as well as pre and post natal Pilates, which she put to good use through her own pregnancy and postpartum journey. Clare holds a bachelor’s degree in Community Health from Ohio University. She has also taught Cardiolates®, Zumba®, spinning, cardio kickboxing and suspension training.