- BA, English, Northland College, 1996
- MA, English, Cleveland State University, 1998
- Certified 200-hour Yoga Teacher, Jivasara School, 2009
- Experienced, Registered Yoga Teacher with Yoga Alliance (E-RYT 200)
- Certified Thai Yoga Massage Practitioner, 2012
- CPR/AED/First Aid, Current
Jennifer Lenhart, CYT/E-RYT 200, found yoga in 1994 and began teaching in 2009. She is honored to have studied in Cleveland at the Jivasara Yoga School under Marni Task (an advanced certified Jivamukti teacher & Anusara inspired instructor). Around the same time she found yoga, she also discovered the teachings of Buddhism and developed a seated meditation practice. Having experienced the transformative and healing power of yoga and meditation, Jennifer is passionate about sharing them with others.
In class with Jennifer, you'll hear inspirational music, do some devotional chanting, consider how the teachings of yoga & Buddhist philosophies can be applied to modern life, be asked to bring awareness and focus to the breath, be encouraged to find optimal alignment in the postures, and be invited to bring mindfulness to all areas of the practice -- body, mind, and soul. And probably enjoy some laughter, too. Learn more at www.jenniferlenhart.com.
Book A Private Session